Well it is a New Year. 2014 is here to stay for a few days and it is of course new resolution time.
Now people often create resolutions but do they keep them; no not really.
I know that I haven’t. So this year I am going to try to do something different.
I am going to try a new strategy and set some goals instead of resolutions.
My Goals for 2014
- Post something to this blog everyday. This may be something quick like a picture or something more in-depth.
- Be healthier: I’ll be working on walking more and eating better. Of course this means I’ll loose some weight.
- Put more money in savings.
- Teach more, whether it is in person or through some online media.
- Graduate from Liberty with my first masters and start my second masters.
I think these five goals are the basis of an improved lifestyle. I’ll have more short term goals but I think these are some good ones to start with.
In the comments, talk about your goals and resolutions for the coming year. Do you think you will keep them?